Admissions for the academic year 2020/21: the online form will be available on this page from 10am Monday 20th of May 2019.
Admissions Form 2020/21
Procedure for 1st Year Student Entry, September 2020
The process of admission to Bremore ETSS will include a number of stages.
Note: Bremore ETSS reserves the right to change any of the dates and procedures outlined below in accordance with changing circumstances.
· Application forms will be made available online from 10am Monday 20th of May 2019.
· All aspects of the application form must be completed fully by the parents/guardians of the student seeking enrollment. Failure to do so may result in a rejected application. (The information sought therein complies with the regulations of the various Data Protection Acts and will be managed in accordance with these acts.)
· Application forms will only be accepted in respect of first year entrants, i.e. students starting 1st year of second-level in September 2020.
· The closing date for completed application forms will be 4pm Friday 27th September 2019.
· Offers of places will begin on Monday 7th October 2019. Further information will be required at this time.
· Failure to respond to an offer of a place in writing within 14 days of the offer being made will result in the place being forfeited.
· Places will be offered in order of priority i.e. Priority 1, Priority 2, Priority 3 and Priority 4 and 5.
· Anyone applying after Friday 27th September 2019 will be placed on a waiting list and offered a place only after the 5 priority categories have been offered places.
Please note that Bremore ETSS will be opening one ASD Special Class in the academic year 2019/20. Anyone wishing to make an application to the Ionad Nasc (Bremore ETSS’s ASD Special Class) for 2020/21 MUST submit an online application to the mainstream school below AND collect an application form for Ionad Nasc (ASD Special Class) from the school office. Please see ASD Special Class Admissions Policy.
First year admissions for the academic year 2019/20 have now closed. Please contact the school directly for information about the waiting list for September 2019.
We will not be opening enrollment into Transition Year 2019/20 until our current third year students have completed their re-enrollment and subject choices. We expect this to be completed in May and will open for transfers into Transition Year in June.
Admissions Form 2020/21
To complete the 1st Year Admissions Form 2020-2021 please click here
If you are having difficulty viewing the full form please refresh the page.
When you complete the form please make sure you click the submit button.