Admissions for the academic year 2019/20: the online form will be available on this page from Monday 21st May 2018.
Procedure for Student Entry, September 2019
The process of admission to Bremore ETSS will include a number of stages.
Note: Bremore ETSS reserves the right to change any of the dates and procedures outlined below in accordance with changing circumstances.
- Application forms will be made available on line from Monday 21st May 2018.
- All aspects of the application form must be completed fully by the parents/carers of the student being enrolled. (The information sought therein complies with the regulations of the various Data Protection Acts and will be managed in accordance with these acts.)
- Application forms will only be accepted in respect of first year entrants, i.e. students starting second-level in September 2019.
- The closing date for completed application forms will be Friday 28th September 2018.
- Offers of places will begin on Monday 1st October 2018.
- Failure to respond to an offer of a place in writing within 14 days of the offer being made will result in the place being forfeited.
- Places will be offered in order of priority i.e. Priority 1, Priority 2, Priority 3, Priority 4 and Priority 5.
- Anyone applying after Friday 28th September 2018 will be placed on a waiting list and offered a place only after the 5 priority categories have been offered places.
- Students seeking to enrol for the 2018/19 academic year should contact the school directly by telephone 01 8415897, by email email@example.com or by post to: Bremore Educate Together Secondary School, Naul Road, Balbriggan, County Dublin K32 AD90.
Admissions Form 2019/20 (Available from Monday 21st May 2018)
To complete the 1st Year Admissions Form 2019-2020 please click here
If you are having difficulty viewing the full form please refresh the page.
When you complete the form please make sure you click the submit button.